As featured on Refinery29, Women’s Wear Daily, The Business Journal, San Francisco Chronicle, Bustle, Brit + Co, Glamoutfit (formerly Stuff N Style) is an app that helps you catalog your closet and get outfit ideas.
After getting incredibly frustrated with myself for wearing the same five pieces of clothing every week, I found this app to get me and my closet organized! The app uses the same techniques professional stylists have been using for years to help you make the most of your closet and put together outfits that flatter your body type and fit your lifestyle. Before you add clothes to your digital closet on Glamoutfit, you can take the app’s style quiz. This will help to create a “style profile” that other users can reference if and when you ask them to help you put together a look. The three main functions include:
· Organize your closet digitally on your phone, never miss a piece because you forget you have them.
· Automatically remove the background of your clothes for easy outfit planning.
· Hashtag & search your closet for keywords like #fabric, #season, #color, etc…
· Add unlimited clothing & accessories.
· Plan what to wear on the go anywhere, anytime using your fashion calendar.
· Arrange, layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas.
· Save your favorite outfits to your lookbook to wear later.
· Share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook or Twitter.
· Don’t know what to wear? Send a style request and get outfit ideas based on clothes you already have your closet
· Discover new products that goes with wardrobe
· Find style inspiration from fashionistas with similar style and body type
Hope you guys enjoy this app as much as I do! Since it is winter break for many of us, take some time out for yourself to rearrange and clean out your closet so come the new year, you will be able to dress your best everyday!